Coming Soon: DraftKings Minotaur PFPs
A new kind of beast will soon be joining Trolls as inhabitants of the DraftKings Kingdom, the sports betting and fantasy platform announced today.
❗ Why It Matters
Collectors will soon be able to mint DraftKings' Minotaur PFPs. These new NFTs will unlock a handful of unique rewards within the DraftKings ecosystem.
🔍 The Deets
- Minotaurs will drop on February 23 and they will cost $74.99 to mint.
- Rewards for holding a Minotaur will include entry into exclusive DFS contests, rewards boosts, and access to DK Shop Merch.
⚡ Take Action
- Before the public sale, DraftKings will allow Preferred Access holders the opportunity to mint within a six-hour window.
- To qualify for Preferred Access, a collector must hold an NFT from the DraftKings ecosystem. Eligible collections include Trolls, SlyCrocs, TourneyToons and many more. Visit the DraftKings Discord for full details.
- Preferred Access eligibility will be determined by a snapshot scheduled to take place on February 22 at 10:00 AM ET.
🕳️ Go Deeper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.