Market Update | Notable Movers Intraday
Negative news in the crypto market and ongoing volatility are starting to have larger impacts on the NFT market today.
Here is a rundown of the notable top movers across Blur and OpenSea in the past 24 hours, with their current floor price along with their percent change.
- BAYC: 66.26 ETH (-2.5%)
- CryptoPunks: 62.9 ETH (-2.7%)
- MAYC: 11.6 ETH (-6%)
- KPR: 0.48 ETH (-25%)
- Otherdeeds: 1.03 (-12%)
- CloneX: 7.4 ETH (-14%)
- Azuki: 9.75 ETH (-12%)
- Friendship Bracelets: 0.15 ETH (-20%)
- Chromie Squiggles: 15 ETH (-9.6%)
- Doodles: 6.25 ETH (-9.3%)
- Moonbirds: 7 ETH (-14.6%)
- DigiDaigaku: 11 ETH (-4%)
- PROOF Collective Pass: 37 ETH (-3.5%)
- VeeFriends: 5.68 ETH (+6.2%)
It's a sea of red. New movers (KPR and Friendship Bracelets) and the mid-tier PFP sector continue to get hit the hardest. VeeFriends is the only project on the list to be in green on the day.
Market volume-wise, 3,900 ETH has traded on OpenSea so far today, on pace for a similar volume day as yesterday (6,047 ETH volume).