Mingle by Mems Project Minting Tomorrow
Mems Project is conducting a generative open edition mint for 48 hours starting on Friday, per an announcement from @memsproject.
🔙 Back It Up
Mems was brought to life as an art project conceived by multidisciplinary artist Maxy. And for Mems Project, it all started with Voyage One, a collection of 6,000 hand-drawn and uniquely generated digital “mems”.
❗ Why It Matters
Mingle by Mems is a further exploration into memories and moments across time, and each piece contains a smattering of scattered characters and scenes. Mingle stands alone as a separate experience from Voyage One but retains a connected style and spirit.
🔍 Need to Know
- Mingle Mint starts tomorrow, May 12th, at 12:00 p.m. ET and will stay open until May 14th at noon.
- The mint will occur exclusively on OpenSea at: opensea.io/collection/memsmingle/drop.
- Mint price of 0.01 ETH. Limit 300 per wallet.
- The location, quantity, and color palette of each "Mingle" is randomly generated with all hand-drawn assets.
- The Mingle Reveal will occur "immediately following the open edition minting period. Or, just maybe, sooner."
- One person who mints a mingle will be entered into a raffle (conducted with Chainlink) to receive an all-inclusive trip anywhere in the world, sponsored by Mems.
🎬 Take Action
Visit the Mems: Mingle drop page on OS ahead of time to read an FAQ as well as info about the team.
🔜 What’s Next?
🎤 Founder Feedback
Below is an excerpt from Maxy (Mems Medium - Mingle):
🧠 Learn More
- Mems Medium - Mingle
- Twitter accounts for @memsproject and @tothemaxy
- Mems website - memsproject.xyz