NFT Evening Report | Art Gobblers Steal the Spotlight
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Art Gobblers Debuts Strongly on Secondary
- New DigiDaigaku Collection Announced
- Miami Heat to Have Web3 Logo
- Goblintown Co-Founder Hacked
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- Art Gobblers (6,033 ETH, 13 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (346 ETH, 66.15 ETH Floor Price)
- Chromie Squiggle by Snowfro (293 ETH, 15.90 ETH Floor Price)
- Gazers by Matt Kane (250 ETH, 25 ETH Floor Price)
- Aopanda Party (199 ETH, 0.54 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- IlluminatiNFT (40%, 0.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Budverse Cans | Heritage Edition (39%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Meta Bounty Hunters (36%, 2.25 ETH Floor Price)
- Gazers by Matt Kane (27%, 25 ETH Floor Price)
- The Currency - Damien Hirst (13%, 5.10 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Hashmasks (-16%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Heroes (-15%, 5.37 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Genesis Adventure Key Castaways (-11%, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- Killa Bears (-7%, 1.49 ETH Floor Price)
- ASM Brains (-6%, 0.75 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.