NFT Evening Report | CryptoPunks Dominate in Volume
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Nina Chanel Announces Jordan Partnership
- Treeverse Joins Worldwide Webb Land
- Six Apes Lost in Verified Twitter User Scam
- Bored Ape Whale Has OpenSea Account Temporarily Frozen
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (1,239 ETH, 74.50 ETH Floor Price)
- NFTiff by Tiffany & Co. (206 ETH, 25.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds (117 ETH, 16.75 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (77 ETH, 83.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (69 ETH, 16.50 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Bibos (20%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- Psychedelics Anonymous Genesis (12%, 1.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Baby Bears Punks (10%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- Killabits (9%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Llamaverse Genesis (8%, 1.25 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- OnChain Monkey (-11%, 0.80 ETH Floor Price)
- Murakami Lucky Cat Coin Bank (-8%, 0.31 ETH Floor Price)
- Bastard Gan Punks (-8%, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- BEANZ Official (-7%, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
- Alien Frens (-7%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.