NFT Evening Report | Doodles Raise $54 Million
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Doodles Raises $54m, Teases Upcoming Music NFT
- Wolf Game Reveals Genesis Land, Game Coming in Q4
- Jenkins The Valet Make Licenses Open Source
- CyberKongz IP Will Have a Presence at Fashion Week
- Moonbirds Traits and Artwork Available for Download
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Project Yin Yang (105 ETH, 0.05 ETH Floor Price)
- Wolf Game - Land (70 ETH, 0.34 ETH Floor Price)
- Chromie Squiggle (50 ETH, 9.20 ETH Floor Price)
- RTFKT Clone X Forging Szn (42 ETH, 0.02 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (41 ETH, 0.00 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Theirsverse (43%, 0.22 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoSkulls (33%, 0.53 ETH Floor Price)
- Volted Dragons Sailors Club (29%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- KINGSHIP (16%, 0.15 ETH Floor Price)
- RTFKT X NIKE MONOLITH (11%, 1.99 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Sr Bananos (-20%, 0.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Anonymice (-17%, 0.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Boss Beauties (-14%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- Genesis Box (-13%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Chimpers (-13%, 0.83 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:15 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.