NFT Evening Report | Facebook and Warner Music Group Make NFT Waves
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- U.S. Facebook and Instagram Users Can Now Share Their 'Digital Collectibles'
- ZED RUN Announces New Racing Formats
- Warner Music Group Announces OpenSea Partnership
- Pudgy Penguins Shares New Short Story Film, The Great Blizzard
- VeeFriends Partners With Designer Worn by Kylie Jenner and Lizzo
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Exosama - Expect Chaos (77 ETH, 3.1 ETH Floor Price)
- RENGA Black Box (42 ETH, 2.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored & Dangerous (35 ETH, 0.58 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (31 ETH)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (31 ETH, 1.67 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Kith Friends (65%, 0.61 ETH Floor Price)
- Treeverse Plots (19%, 0.88 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored & Dangerous (15%, 0.58 ETH Floor Price)
- Dooplicator (9%, 1.06 ETH Floor Price)
- Transparent Powers (9%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- MetaHero Identities (-22%, 0.95 ETH Floor Price)
- Exolienz by BonishBil (-21%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
- Pixel Vault Founder's DAO (-18%, 0.7 ETH Floor Price)
- Dodoor NFT (-12%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
- Killabits (-9%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.