NFT Evening Report | Government Sanctions
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Cozomo de’ Medici Says Bon Voyage to Twitter
- Nouns Turn One Year Old Today
- Jarritos Teases Upcoming NFT Project
- U.S. Treasury Prohibits Tornado Cash Transactions
- Grails II Mint Passes Airdrop Complete
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- 8liens (169 ETH, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- Rare Apepe YC (111 ETH, 0.09 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds (89 ETH, 14.59 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (86 ETH, 84.78 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (83 ETH, 74.50 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Bibos (83%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Factura by Mathias Isaksen (50%, 1.50 ETH Floor Price)
- FVCK_CRYSTAL (39%, 0.50 ETH Floor Price)
- Gents Croquet Club (18%, 4.50 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoSkulls (8%, 0.54 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Vahira by Darien Brito (-27%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- Steady Stack Titans Official (-27%, 0.41 ETH Floor Price)
- goblintown.wtf (-10%, 1.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Ultiverse - Electric Sheep (-10%, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
- NFT Worlds (-10%, 0.90 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.