NFT Evening Report | Starbucks NFTs
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- OpenSea Announces Plans To Support More Blockchains
- Cool Cats Reveal Cool Comics Mint Details
- Build Your Own Goblin
- PROOF Announces European Roadtrip
- Starbucks Details Web3 Loyalty Program
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Project Yin Yang (95 ETH, 0.07 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (93 ETH, 0.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Cloxe X (80 ETH, 5.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Parallel Alpha (67 ETH, 0.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Renga Black Box (66 ETH, 1.07 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Forgotten Runes Warriors (20%, 0.15 ETH Floor Price)
- Tripsters (16%, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
- Gutter Rats (14%, 1.20 ETH Floor Price)
- MoonCats - Acclimated (12%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- God Hates NFTees (12%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Pumping Parrots (-50%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- 3gm Genesis Pass (-33%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- Xana: Genesis (-21%, 0.15 ETH Floor Price)
- Grumpls (-20%, 0.48 ETH Floor Price)
- On1 Force (-16%, 0.21 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.