NFT Evening Report | Starry Night Accounted For
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Firm: Starry Night Capital NFTs 'Accounted For'
- BAYC Community Council Members Introduced
- Decentraland Announces Metaverse Music Festival 2022
- Art Blocks Curated "Fontana" Price Booms Following Mint
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (952 ETH, 66.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (194 ETH)
- Fontana by Harvey Rayner (313 ETH, 1.19 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (305 ETH, 7.36 ETH Floor Price)
- Kitaro World Official (259 ETH, 0.19 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Hydro Whales Mining Club (59%, 1.80 ETH Floor Price)
- The Boo Bears (50%, 14.21 ETH Floor Price)
- Gangster All Star Evolution (41%, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
- Impostors Genesis Aliens (30%, 0.58 ETH Floor Price)
- HOSHIBOSHI GENESIS (29%, 0.89 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- OCM Dessert (-33%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Azra Games - The Hopeful (-23%, 0.34 ETH Floor Price)
- Catharsis by Dario Lanza (-19%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- QQL Mint Pass (-17%, 16.69 ETH Floor Price)
- golden egg club by jeremy (-15%, 3.33 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.