NFT Morning Minute | Giving Back Tuesday
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
Tuesday was a hangover day in the NFT markets after a hot start to the week. OpenSea saw just 7,200 ETH volume, failing to reach the $10M threshold in trading. Those projects that saw big gains on Monday gave most of them back, as Mothz fell back from 0.11 ETH to 0.06 ETH, and Splat fell back 65 percent to 0.18 ETH from recent highs above 0.5 ETH. This was somewhat expected, but still a fast fall from grace and another lesson in how short these profitable trade windows are in this market for most new projects.
Punks topped the volume board with 814 ETH on the back of a huge VR Hoodie sale, though the floor fell slightly to 65.5 ETH. BAYC was second on the board with 356 ETH volume, up 1 percent on the day to 76 ETH floor. Meta-morphic: Seven Treasures jumped 21 percent to 1.62 in a big comeback story, and Street Machine is staying relevant up 14 percent to 0.47 ETH. Moonbirds Oddities also jumped 19 percent to 1.52 ETH on the back of a major sweep, ahead of potential news with Moonbirds gold nest unlocking today.
In Solana news, Frank DeGod posted a video sharing some insight into the team scrapping previous y00ts art with somewhat of a teaser at the end alluding to a "final" art file being ready soon. The market for y00ts and Degods instantly jumped 15 percent each, to 105 SOL and 260 SOL respectively, and held those floors overnight. Both floors are down > 50 percent from local highs though and have a long way to go to get back to recent levels.
NFT Total Volume*
- CryptoPunks (814 ETH, 65.5 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (356 ETH, 76 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (183 ETH, 0.0 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (176 ETH, 1.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Meta-morphic: Seven Treasures (169 ETH, 1.62 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- Admit One (116%, 7.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Meta-morphic: Seven Treasures (21%, 1.62 ETH Floor Price)
- The Art of Seasons (20%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds Oddities (19%, 1.52 ETH Floor Price)
- Rug Radio Genesis NFT (17%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- Splat (-67%, 0.18 ETH Floor Price)
- The Art Pass by Iconic Moments (-38%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Adventure Keys (-18%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
- HELIX Founder Pass (-14%, 0.24 ETH Floor Price)
- Gangster All Star Evolution (-9%, 0.42 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints
- Art Blocks Curated: Primitives (1 p.m. ET)
- Mike Tyson's Iron Pigeons - Evolved (1:20 p.m. ET)
- Good Vibrations (12:59 a.m. ET tomorrow)
There are two marquee mints today across ETH and SOL. On ETH, Art Blocks Curated is back for the final Curated mint of series 8 and all of Art Blocks v1.0. Given that, this set gets an additional bump from a collectible standpoint, in addition to being from a very accomplished team in Aranda\Lasch.
Then Mike Tyson is launching his Iron Pigeons on Solana around 1:20 p.m. ET this afternoon. The project is set up as a limited edition trading card game with a "burn-to-evolve" mechanism, selling as a free mint with 11,280 supply. The art previews look pretty solid, and given the price tag (free) this will be in high demand.
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages are last 24 hours. There is a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.