Latest Fontana by Harvey Rayner News
Here is today's NFT market analysis and the top movers and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
Wednesday was a lighter day of trading, with ~8,800 ETH volume on OpenSea. There were some promising highlights, notably Art Blocks Curated project Fontana, which minted out at 0.47 ETH and tripled on the secondary market to a 1.5 ETH floor on the first day of trading (with collectors coming out of the woodwork for this one).
Punks saw some nice action in the mid-range, with two hoodies moving at 225 ETH and 240 ETH and a 3D punk at 145 ETH. Cool Cats were back in the headlines as well, up a nice 25 percent to 3.3 ETH on the news of an investment from Animoca Brands. Terraforms by Mathcastles was the other big winner on the day, up another 24 percent to 1.36 ETH floor as its steady rise continues.
Some recent movers have seen some pullback, with Renga at 2.5 ETH and down ~20 percent from recent highs and Kitaro down another 10 percent to 0.17 ETH floor.
Today looks to be a quiet-ish day, with the main headliner being the "Probably A Label" drop, which is a collab between the web3 brand Probably Nothing and Warner Records, minting directly on OpenSea today (at 0.09 ETH price point). Other than that, with a relatively open end of the week and weekend ahead of us, any project that can capture some steam today has some open room to run.
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (931 ETH, 66.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Fontana by Harvey Rayner (387 ETH, 1.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Cool Cats (380 ETH, 3.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service(367 ETH)
- HELIX Founders Pass Official (298 ETH, 0.24 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Bit Bears by Berachain (39%, 2.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Keungz Genesis (37%, 9.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Max Pain and Frens by XCOPY (37%, 0.79 ETH Floor Price)
- Meta Monopoly (32%, 0.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Jenkins The Valet (31%, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Sneaky's Internet Friends (-19%, 0.50 ETH Floor Price)
- Azra Games - The Hopeful (-15%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- IlluminatiNFT (-14%, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoSkulls (-10%, 0.45 ETH Floor Price)
- DVDA The Cult (-10%, 1.34 ETH Floor Price)
- Probably A Label (11:00 a.m. ET)
- Metropolis World (3:00 p.m. ET)
- DreamWorks Trolls VOX (4:15 p.m. ET)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 10:15 a.m. ET.
The latest Art Block Curated mint "Fontana" has seen a steady increase in floor price following the sellout of the project according to the Lucky Trader Project Rankings.
Fontana started its Dutch Auction at 4.0 ETH until it sold out its full supply of 500 NFTs at a finishing price of 0.47 ETH.
Since the project minted out market participants have flooded into the project as its already done 170 ETH in sales volume in its first hour on secondary as well as seen its floor price increase from 0.47 ETH to 0.99 ETH, an increase of more than 100 percent.
The project currently has 26% of its supply listed on OpenSea.