Prepare To Open Doodles 2 Genesis Boxes on March 31st
Doodles tweeted a link to the Genesis Box site, where holders can go to prepare ahead of the box opening date on March 31st.
❗ Why It Matters
March 31st is Genesis Box day, and opening boxes is generally a time for excitement. But the box reveal was previously slated for February, and it certainly feels like sentiment about the project and towards the team has been on a downward trend for awhile now.
This is a moment of truth for the Doodles team, which has been under fire in recent weeks for poor communication and a perceived inability to deliver tangible value to holders. Poopie's callous remarks certainly didn't help matters.
- Each Genesis Box includes two wearables and a Beta Pass. The box burns upon opening.
- "One Wearable will be an Exclusive while the other will be an Exclusive, a Grail or a 1 of 1."
- Beta Pass is an early access key to Doodles 2. Using a Dooplicator will also unbox a Beta Pass.
- There are 201 unique Wearables in total that can be collected and used in Doodles 2.
- The Wearables are a randomized mix of items, including headwear, accessories, tops, bottoms, and footwear.
- Once opened, your Wearables will be available in your Flow wallet. You can buy, sell, and explore more Doodles 2 Wearables on the Gaia Marketplace.
🎬 Take Action
- View the Genesis Box collection on OpenSea (floor price of 0.12 ETH at the time of writing).
- Visit the Genesis Box site at doodles.app/genesis-box.
🧠 Learn More
- Poopie: We Are No Longer an 'NFT Project' (March 16, 2023)
- Doodles Kicks Off "Sock-piling" Competition (March 15, 2023)
- Doodles Shares DoodleMap (March 3, 2023)
- Doodles Drops Alpha (February 27, 2023)
- Everything You Need to Know About Doodles (January 24, 2023)