Blockaid Announces $33M in Funding, Emerges From Stealth
Blockaid, a web3 security firm, emerged from stealth and announced $33 million in funding from leading global investors like Variant Fund and Sequoia.
- Founded by seasoned Israeli cyber intelligence experts.
- Partnerships with MetaMask, Rainbow, and OpenSea.
- More than 450 million transactions were scanned in 6 months.
- Prevented 1.2 million malicious activities and safeguarded $7 billion in assets.
A year since its inception, Blockaid has already made significant strides in web3 security. Today the company emerged from stealth and announced a $33 million funding round, led by notable investors like Variant Fund and Sequoia.
Though operating in stealth, Blockaid has notched notable partnerships with some of the biggest brands in web3 like MetaMask, OpenSea, Zerion, and others. Its mission? Defend millions of web3 participants from fraud, phishing, and hacks in an environment where challenges are paramount.
The company reported it scrutinized more than 450 million transactions, defending against 1.2 million malicious attacks, safeguarding $500 million in user funds and $7 billion in assets overall.
📊 By the Numbers
In 6 months, Blockaid reportedly:
- Scanned 450 million transactions.
- Prevented 1.2 million harmful transactions.
- Protected $7 billionworth of assets.
- Secured $500 million in potentially vulnerable user funds.
🎤 Founder Feedback
What's next? We are the right team, at the right time, with the right customers and investors to solve a problem that will propel our industry forward. With our new funding we'll continue to fuel our growth.idobn.eth
For more web3 and NFT news, visit the Lucky Trader newsfeed.