Web3 and Gaming Worlds Collide at Convergence 2023
Yesports, the world's largest web3 esports and gaming engagement platform, has announced Convergence 2023, a large-scale digital event that is backed by Polygon.
❗ Why it Matters
Gaming is expected to serve as a core pillar of web3 in 2023 and beyond. Convergence will feature representatives from many of the biggest web3 games, and executives from some of the leading esports teams.
🧠 Need to Know
- Featured speakers will include names like Chris Ebeling (ZED RUN), Miles Anthony (Decentral Games), Sean Zhang (Talon) and more.
- The digital event will take place over three dates spanning the months of February and March.
📆 On The Agenda
- Day 1 (2/16): Innovative Web2 to Web3 Onboarding: Learn how the biggest web3 games are innovating to onboard the next wave of non-crypto users.
- Day 2 (3/5): Launching Esports Into Web3: Esports founders discuss why they are excited about web3 gaming.
- Day 3 (3/24): Web3 Gaming Mini Tank, rapid pitches from 20+ of the world's most exciting web3 games.
🔜 Coming Soon
- Yesports, the event's sponsor, will soon launch its own collectibles marketplace to support web3 game collections. Request early access here.
⚡ Take Action
- Preregister for Convergence 2023 here.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.