Futureverse Raises $54M
Futureverse, a metaverse technology company, announced a successful $54M Series A funding round led by 10T Fund and Ripple, accelerating the development of its open metaverse platform and AI gaming.
- The funding will fuel Futureverse's platform that facilitates open, interoperable apps, games, and experiences.
- Futureverse has developed The Root Network, a blockchain solution supporting the XLS-20 NFT standard and uses XRP as a GAS token.
- Partnership with Ripple integrates The Root Network with XRPL.
- Futureverse's AI gaming ventures include a smart football game, launched on both iOS and Android, with AI boxing game The Next Legends forthcoming.
- The company has entered into a strategic partnership with Cool Cats and its ASM poweries Thingies inside Fluf World.
Committed to creating an open metaverse, Futureverse is building an ecosystem and virtual space housing various digital ecosystem with its Futureverse platform designed to host open, scalable, and interoperable apps, games, and experiences.
The Root Network, a product of Futureverse, is more than a blockchain; it's a suite of protocols equipped with ready-made runtimes designed to build the next generation of internet experiences. Ripple's integration with The Root Network extends the functionality of the XRPL (XRP Ledger) and facilitates the use of XRP as a GAS token, including the support for the XLS-20 NFT standard.
Apart from its metaverse developments, Futureverse is making strides in the AI gaming space. Its smart football game, in association with FIFA WCAI League, is available on iOS and Android, promising a new frontier in AI gaming. Another AI venture, The Next Legends, an AI boxing game, is on the horizon.
🎤 Founder Feedback
The metaverse has the potential to transform the way humans engage and collaborate with one another while improving our digital experiences across gaming, payments, asset management, and more. We are excited to take the metaverse from an abstract idea to a tangible, accessible, and interactive destination.Aaron McDonald and Shara Senderoff, Co-Founders of Futureverse
🎬 Take Action
Visit futureverse.com to learn more.
For more web3 and NFT news, visit the Lucky Trader newsfeed.