Lucky Trader Announces News Partnership with Wagmi Labs
Lucky Trader has partnered with Wagmi Labs to include our NFT newsfeed API on its newly-launched web3 analytics platform.
❗Why It Matters
Wagmi Labs’ mission is to create the first “all-in-one platform for NFT trading.” Lucky Trader believes our best-in-class news service plays a key role in achieving that goal, and we are happy to offer our newsfeed to Wagmi Labs’ audience of traders.
🔎 The Deets
- Wagmi Labs’ alpha test begins today (February 6).
- The product suite combines data analysis tools, sweeping tools, sniper & auto-minter bots, portfolio stats, and a profitability calculator that incorporates gas and platform fees to set a break-even threshold for each trade.
- Following the alpha, they’ll move into open beta with a “freemium” model
- Mint price is 0.25 ETH for the all-in-one hub that includes all of the above and much more, with 1,600 total access passes available.
- The team's founders are young builders at 20 and 15 years old.
🕳️ Go Deeper