NFT Evening Report | Grails, Budweiser, and More
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Budweiser Announces Zed Run Airdrop
- Details Emerge for PROOF Collective's Grails II
- Claire Silver Announces Snapshot for Next Collection
- CrypToadz Prop House Goes Live
- World of Women Fabricant Reveal Coming Aug. 4
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Ieva by Shvembldr (173 ETH, 1.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed (81 ETH, 2.15 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds (72 ETH, 19.25 ETH Floor Price)
- Nina's Super Cool World (72 ETH, 0.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (70 ETH, 0.00 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Ieva by Shvembldr (46%, 1.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Cryptovoxels (40%, 0.47 ETH Floor Price)
- Gabagool.eth Writing Token (25%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Mirror Pass Genesis (18%, 0.42 ETH Floor Price)
- God Hates NFTees (18%, 0.40 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Collider Craftworks (-9%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- Tableland Rigs (-9%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Alan Ki Aankhan by Fahad Karim (-8%, 0.95 ETH Floor Price)
- Geometric Birds (-7%, 0.49 ETH Floor Price)
- Dooplicator (-7%, 1.01 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.