Ryan Carson to Leave Daily Dose, Step Away From web3
Disclaimer: Lucky Trader had previously partnered with Ryan Carson to appear regularly on The Daily Dose. Lucky Trader left the show on February 7.
Ryan Carson will be leaving his popular Daily Dose Twitter Spaces show and "stepping back from web3 and Twitter for a while," according to a statement shared with Lucky Trader.
❗ Why It Matters
The Daily Dose has been one of the most popular Twitter Spaces shows in the NFT space over the past several months. The show will live on, but under different management moving forward.
- After several investors pulled out of Carson's proposed Flux project earlier this month, Carson has had a hard time raising the necessary $10m to launch Flux.
- That had a cascading effect on the Daily Dose, which "can't run sustainably" without the capital.
- In the short-term, Carson will be taking a break from the web3 space.
🔜 What's Next?
- Carson has spoken with Zeneca and ZenAcademy, who have "agreed to help look after the Daily Dose community."
🎤 Founder Feedback
I've spoken with Zeneca and he and the ZenAcademy team have agreed to help look after the Daily Dose community - I'm passing the baton to them and they're really excited about continuing our mission to educate, inspire and connect the Daily Dose community. Zeneca, Emily and the whole team have deep integrity, experience and the longer term vision that's needed.Ryan Carson
It is a very bittersweet situation for us. The Daily Dose space and community is one of the strongest around, and it is sad to see the show coming to an end in this way. We align so much with the ethos and values of the DD: to educate, inform, entertain, and create a space for anyone in web3 to make meaningful connections. Our goal with the transition is to allow anyone who chooses to, to continue being part of such a community with us at ZenAcademy. We welcome all with open armsZeneca
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Several Flux Investors Pull Out Following Announcement
- Ryan Carson Announces Name & Investors For Upcoming Project