Sony Partners with Astar Network on Web3 Initiatives
Sony is joining forces with Astar Network in a web3 incubation program whose goal is to explore "how blockchain technology can solve various problems" for the tech giant.
❗Why It Matters
Earlier this month, Astar Network partnered with Toyota on a web3 hackathon and this latest partnership with Sony furthers Astar's mission of helping web2 companies explore web3 technology.
🧠 Need to Know
Astar Network offers the following services to companies it incubates:
- Direct connection to some of the industry's top innovators including Alchemy, Polkadot and Amazon Web Services.
- Access to technical and financial support.
- Growth acceleration: companies that succeed in the incubation program will advance further.
🔜 What's Next?
- Companies can apply to the program before March 6.
- The incubation period will last three months, from mid-March to June 18.
- On June 18, companies that participated in the program will demo their products to Sony at its corporate headquarters.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.