UFC Strike Breaks Single-Day 'Burn' Record During 'Brocktober' Event

UFC Strike Breaks Single-Day 'Burn' Record During 'Brocktober' Event

UFC Strike burned more than 11,000 Moments during the first day of its new Brocktober event, a challenge that rewards participants with new UFC Strike packs featuring WWE superstar and former UFC fighter Brock Lesnar.

Nearly 1,000 collectors have participated in the event, which is the second-most ever in a single day for UFC Strike, and it has only been six hours.

The event started today, Oct. 27, at 2 p.m. ET. It ends on Tuesday, Nov. 1, at 2 p.m. ET.

To complete the challenge, collectors must burn any eight Contender Moments to receive one Brocktober pack. There are slightly more than 2,000 packs remaining, according to UFC Strike's latest upside at 8 p.m. ET today.

UFC Strike also rewarded those who frequently participate in burn challenges by giving a free Brocktober pack to anyone who had already burned 20 or more Moments.

There are 5,750 total packs total, and each pack contains either a Contender Brock Lesnar Moment (86.96% chance), which features his first-ever UFC victory, or a Challenger Brock Lesnar Moment (13.04% chance), which features his submission win over Shane Carwin. Additionally, each pack contains two other Contender Moments from other UFC athletes.

Related Content
Lucky Trader News on Twitter
Get alerts the moment news breaks with the Lucky Trader app.