UFC Strike's Waiting Room Is Open for New Kamaru Usman Premium Pack Drop

UFC Strike's Waiting Room Is Open for New Kamaru Usman Premium Pack Drop

The waiting room is open for all eligible collectors to enter today's Lights Out Kamaru Usman Premium Pack drop. All collectors are eligible, according to a recent Discord announcement from UFC Strike's community representative, Justin.

The drop will take place today, Aug. 18, at 2 p.m. ET. Enter the queue prior to the start of the drop. Collectors can enter the queue here. 

The marketplace will close during this drop and open again following the drop, but it could experience delays and longer load times.

There are 450 total packs at $200 per purchase. Each pack contains a 90 percent chance of getting all six Lights Out Contender Moments, one Kamaru Usman Challenger Moment, and one other Challenger Moment; and a 10 percent chance of getting all six Lights Out Contender Moments, one Kamaru Usman Challenger Moment, and one Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Champion Moment.

Usman is currently the UFC Welterweight Champion and fights Leon Edwards this weekend at UFC 278 with the title on the line.

Related Content
Lucky Trader News on Twitter
Get alerts the moment news breaks with the Lucky Trader app.