DeGods Shares Details on Bitcoin Mint
The 535 resurrected DeGods NFTs are expected to mint on Bitcoin on Friday, according to a detailed thread from the project.
The DeGods mint will be open to the public, and be rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional details include:
- Recommended self-custody wallet with 0.444 or more BTC ready.
- A separate Ordinals wallet will be needed to receive the inscription.
- 34 DeGods raffled in $DUST, the DeLabs ecosystem token.
- First burned DeGod raffled in $DUST, auction live now. Current bid ~$61,000.
- Expected mint sometime Friday evening.
❗Why It Matters
Frank DeGods, founder of DeGods, has been championing the Ordinals movement and has continuously proclaimed that his goal is to be "No. 1 on Bitcoin." While that may be to the dismay of DeGods or y00ts holders hoping to reign in his focus, the new project has brought additional attention to the DeGods brand and offers a new opportunity to collect a unique entry point to the project.
The latest announcement has been somewhat polarizing, with commentary mainly being shared about the mint price which clocks in at more than $11,000 at the time of writing.
.44 bitcoin?!? Is that a joke?Steve Build.hbar