Sartoshi Returns, Drops $mfer

Sartoshi Returns, Drops $mfer
In this post

Sartoshi, creator of mfers, announced the creation of mfercoin, a new meme coin designed to celebrate and unite the crypto community over the weekend. 

The Deets

  • Fixed Supply: 1 billion $mfer tokens with a no-presale policy
  • Initial Distribution: 20% to mfer ecosystem participants, 80% to liquidity
  • Community Focus: No tokens for influencers; treasury holds 10 million for future use
  • Identity: Blue-hued mfer prototype as the official logo, signifying accessibility and homage to Ethereum's origins

The Bulk

Memecoin mania continues, this time with a twist in the introduction of mfercoin by sartoshi.eth, a concept that stems from the spirited ethos of the mfer community.

With one billion total tokens, the allocation strategy bucked the current presale meta trend; earmarking no supply for special parties.

Instead, a significant portion (20 percent) was distributed among the existing mfer ecosystem, including holders of specific NFTs and contributors to the community with the other 80% going to liquidity provision. 

📊 By the Numbers

Shortly after launch, $mfer quickly blossomed, running to more than a $300 million market cap in the first day. It's pulled back at present time to $183 million market cap, providing each mfer NFT with approximately $2,000 worth of $mfer tokens. 

For more web3 and NFT news, visit the Lucky Trader newsfeed.

Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.