NBA Top Shot Launches All-Star VIP Experience
NBA Top Shot has launched a new "VIP all-access experience" to the next 5 years of NBA All Star games, as announced this afternoon.
The marketplace for these new NBA All-Star VIP Pass NFTs can be found here, and it features 31 1/1 NFTs representing each of the 31 NBA teams. These 31 digital collectibles were originally created to commemorate the NBA's 75th anniversary and were auctioned off at an average price of $51,134.
The utility for these Pass NFTs includes a laundry list of experiences and tickets over the next 5 years, featuring:
- Two lower-bowl tickets to the NBA All-Star Game, State Farm All-Star Saturday Night, which includes the AT&T Slam Dunk Contest, the MTN DEW® 3-Point Contest, and the Taco Bell Skills Challenge, and Clorox Rising Stars.
- Shootaround with an NBA Legend on the NBA All-Star court.
- A VIP merchandise bag, including an NBA All-Star jersey.
- An exclusive guest invitation to an NBA reception.
- Inside access to All-Star planning via a virtual panel with NBA Events prior to arrival.
- Personalized All-Star itinerary with VIP support.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the host arena with an NBA executive.
- An on-court photo on the official NBA All-Star Game court.
There will be a snapshot on Jan. 1 of each year to determine eligibility for that year's NBA All-Star game perks, and owners must hold the NFT at that time to be eligible.
The cheapest listing at the time of writing is $43,000 for the Orlando Magic, and 2 sales have already occurred for the Bucks ($39,000) and Hornets ($37,000).
Read more about the launch in this blog post.