"Never Too Late" to Claim a Terrell Jones Edition
In this post
Terrell Jones opened a burn window for his Never Too Late edition yesterday evening, rewarding burners with a Porsche 911-themed artwork called Blanco 911.
❗Why It Matters
Jones' work has been in high demand over the past several months, and the same will likely be true for his latest NFT edition, which currently sits at a floor price of 1.75 ETH.
🧠 Need to Know
- The burn came together quickly last night. At 6:19 PM ET, Jones tweeted, "Can I drop art at night?" The burn window opened three hours later.
- Collectors can burn five Never Too Late NFTs in exchange for one Blanco 911 NFT on Manifold.
- There's no need to rush, as Jones noted, "This claim will be open forever."
- So far, there has been one secondary sale of a Blanco 911 for 2.5 ETH.
- Both Never Too Late and Blanco 911 are part of Jones' Evil in Colour collection on OpenSea.
🎤 Community Feedback
I like the idea that it is opened forever. Literally never too late.thwai.eth
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.