y00ts Headed to Polygon Tomorrow
In this post
y00ts will be migrating to Polygon tomorrow, according to a late night announcement from the team.
❗ Why It Matters
Back in December, project founder Frank announced y00ts and DeGods would be migrating away from the Solana blockchain, with y00ts headed to Polygon and DeGods following a hybrid approach, bridging to both Polygon and Ethereum. Polygon gave DeLabs a $3m non-equity grant to help facilitate the deal. Now, we finally know when this move will take place.
- The announcement notes that holders will be rewarded for migrating within the first 24 hours.
- NFT marketplace Magic Eden will be covering gas fees associated with the move, and will gift users $5 in USDC for every y00ts NFT listed on Magic Eden. Additionally, y00t trading will be fee-free on Magic Eden for the first 30 days.
- y00ts will be airdropping one BTC DeGod and one y00t NFT to lucky winners 24 hours after the migration based on a snapshot of holder wallets.
- To encourage holders to migrate, DeLabs will be enforcing a 33.3% PHBT (paper hands bridge tax) royalty fee on the y00ts Solana collection. This will take effect on April 3.
- It was also announced that DeGods will migrate to Ethereum on March 31. More info about the DeGods migration will follow this week.
🎤 Community Quote
This is a work of beauty. I hope the tech matches but in terms of communication, aesthetics, marketing and attention to details, @frankdegods and the team are unrivaled in crypto and also top notch in the retail worls. Truly captivating stuff.@PsyChrypto
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.