y00ts Headed to Polygon Tomorrow
❗ Why It Matters
Back in December, project founder Frank announced y00ts and DeGods would be migrating away from the Solana blockchain, with y00ts headed to Polygon and DeGods following a hybrid approach, bridging to both Polygon and Ethereum. Polygon gave DeLabs a $3m non-equity grant to help facilitate the deal. Now, we finally know when this move will take place.
- The announcement notes that holders will be rewarded for migrating within the first 24 hours.
- NFT marketplace Magic Eden will be covering gas fees associated with the move, and will gift users $5 in USDC for every y00ts NFT listed on Magic Eden. Additionally, y00t trading will be fee-free on Magic Eden for the first 30 days.
- y00ts will be airdropping one BTC DeGod and one y00t NFT to lucky winners 24 hours after the migration based on a snapshot of holder wallets.
- To encourage holders to migrate, DeLabs will be enforcing a 33.3% PHBT (paper hands bridge tax) royalty fee on the y00ts Solana collection. This will take effect on April 3.
- It was also announced that DeGods will migrate to Ethereum on March 31. More info about the DeGods migration will follow this week.
🎤 Community Quote
This is a work of beauty. I hope the tech matches but in terms of communication, aesthetics, marketing and attention to details, @frankdegods and the team are unrivaled in crypto and also top notch in the retail worls. Truly captivating stuff.@PsyChrypto