ZED RUN Debuts Community Grants Program to Foster Growth
In this post
ZED RUN will be allocating up to $10,000 in grants to communities who are interested in building and helping the ZED community grow, the virtual horse racing platform announced early this morning via its blog.
- The grants will be awarded in ZED Token, the native token of the ZED RUN ecosystem.
- In addition to the funding, winning contributors will also gain access to ZED Token prizes, as well as early access to new products, features and game updates.
- Creators can also earn rewards for content posted to YouTube and written blogs.
- "High-value members" will also be awarded with "exclusive Community and Creator badges."
⚡ Take Action
- Those interested in applying for a grant can do so here.
🕳️ Go Deeper
- ZED RUN Budweiser Pass Holders Get Exclusive Benefit
- ZED RUN Shakes Up Its Tournament Offerings
- Super Breeds Are Coming to ZED RUN
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.