gm NFTs Dec. 21: NBA Top Shot Deck the Hoops, MGLE Pack Drops
Top News Today:
- NBA Top Shot Drops Multiple Rare Packs
- Imps by SuperNfty
- ZenLedger Tax Software Review
NBA Top Shot Rare Pack Drops
After a bevy of announcements late last week, it is time for NBA Top Shot to drop two rare packs in one day. Later today at noon and 3:00 PM ET respectively, Top Shot will launch Deck the Hoops: 2010s and the first Series 3 MGLE pack. The packs come with wildly different price points, circulations, and requirement criteria, all outlined below.
Deck the Hoops:
- 470 total packs
- $999 per pack
- Nine moments, including one rare, one legendary
- Priority queue requirement 25,000+ Collector Score
- General queue requirement 10,000+ Collector Score
- 13,000 total packs
- $89 per pack
- Six moments, including one rare MGLE
- Priority queue requirement 7,500+ Collector Score
- General queue requirement 2,500+ Collector Score
NBA Top Shot has created a bit of buzz in the last few days after Dapper Labs finally executed against its previous "Rake Back" promises, gifting users with a positive net spend (purchases - sales) with 5% of their total back in the form of Dapper Credit. To read more about NBA Top Shot and the recent announcements, refer to our recent update.
Imps by SuperNfty
At noon ET, the same time Top Shot opens the priority queue for their Deck the Hoops Pack, Imps by SuperNfty will drop as well. Around 7,900 Imps are available for purchase at present time, with the chance that approximately another ~1,300 Imps could be minted during the presale process that leads up to public mint.
Imps stands for "Institute of Master Pursuers of Spirits" and the NFTs are created in SuperNfty's typical floating style, piggybacking on his previous collections of Floating Heads and Superballs. The collection will open to the public at a price of 0.05 ETH. When all the assets have started to reveal themselves, you will be able to explore them in full via the LuckyTrader asset explorer.
Listen to Logan and Lou chat about Imps on yesterday's Lucky Trader Lounge.
ZenLedger Crypto and NFT Tax Software Review
Need help preparing your crypto and NFT taxes? Our staff is working on a series of reviews for the most popular cryptocurrency and NFT tax preparation software. Read our full review and signup for ZenLedger below!
NFT Market Updates
- After an announcement of their second roadmap, Gutter Cat Gang is up to 4.5 ETH floor, an 18% increase.
- Coolman's Universe dipped a bit after reveal last night to a 0.18 ETH floor
- Pudgy Penguins have not been saved by the release of Lil Pudgys, dropping to a 0.62 ETH floor.
Disclaimer: Lucky Trader is not a registered investment advisor. You understand that the service is furnished for your personal noncommercial, information, purpose only. No mention of an NFT in the service constitutes as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other NFT. Nothing within the service shall, or is intended to, constitute financial, legal, accounting, or tax advice. Any decision that you make to buy, sell, or hold an NFT should be based on an assessment of your risks in consultation with your personal advisers.