What's New With the littles NFT?
Have you been following the NFT project, the littles?
Below we've gathered all the most important announcements and updates from the littles' team this week.
- Evolving collection not well-suited for traditional rarities
- Ambassador program
- Christmas campaign
- New project integration
- New project presale allocation
- The littles' team has announced announced that they are working on releasing project specific rarities.
- Evolving collection makes the project not well-suited for traditional statistical rarities
- The littles is starting an ambassador program.
- Members will be hand-chosen and demonstrate they share the same values, and believe in the mission of the project. Ambassadors will be core community builders.
- These community members will have access to sneak peaks, beta testing, future presale access for partner projects, future airdrops, and will have an impact on the growth of the project.
- The littles integrated their project with Worldwide Webb. The team will be hosting a Christmas party on December 22, in Worldwide Webb Land. More info to come.
- The littles are now live on Nifty Gateway, the popular NFT marketplace that allows users to purchase with fiat currencies.
- The littles partnered with Coolman’s Universe to giveaway 250 whitelist slots for their project.
- To learn more about the project, you can listen to the interview with the artist, Coolman Dan.
- All of the slots have already been chosen and can be found in the #presale-allocation-wl channel in the littles' discord.
- The littles is raising money to help the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation through a Twitter Christmas campaign.
- To participate, community members can use the Christmas traits generator and share their festive littles on Twitter using the hashtag #forthelittles.
Disclaimer: Lucky Trader is not a registered investment advisor. You understand that the service is furnished for your personal noncommercial, information, purpose only. No mention of an NFT in the service constitutes as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other NFT. Nothing within the service shall, or is intended to, constitute financial, legal, accounting, or tax advice. Any decision that you make to buy, sell, or hold an NFT should be based on an assessment of your risks in consultation with your personal advisers.