What's New With the littles NFT?
In this post
Trying to stay updated on all things, the littles? Below is a summary of all of the announcements and updates from the team in the last two weeks.
Tldr; The littles Christmas party, updates on the Christmas campaign, the littles NFT giveaway, mental health spaces, working for the littles team, and what’s upcoming in 2022.
- 700+ community members attended the event on December 22, 2021
- The event had live music, custom jingles, lots of !weeee and also three cash giveaways to littles owners.
- A POAP was made for the attendees which automatically entered participants to a littles NFT raffle.
- Collectively, the community has raised 30K+.
- This has helped the team fund a machine for the BC Children’s Hospital.
Littles NFT Giveaway
- Wil asked members of the community in the discord to give him random numbers to choose giveaway winners. In the end, two addresses walked away winners.
Wil on Twitter Spaces
- @WilxLee talked about how to market an NFT project on a Twitter spaces hosted by Dylan Hattem. You can find the recording here. Here are some highlights.
- Branding actually came from Wil’s daughter who is only two years old. When watching his daughter play, it reminded him of his younger days when it was okay to rock a hoodie whenever he wanted to and can wear a cap without it being “weird." Essentially, the littles was to bring fun to the NFT space.
- The only real marketing effort that was done to the project was to host the project's partners. Wil believes in under promising and over delivering.
- “What people don’t understand is that an NFT project is like running a company. It takes a lot effort to build something that is of quality.” - Wil
- Wil’s priority is the community, which is why the focus in onboarding quality people as community members and quality people as team members.
- One initiative that Wil believes really worked for him was the “build in public” mechanism on Twitter. Instead of shilling his project, he simply shared his thought process of a founder and talked about problems that he was trying to solve real time and would share it in the open.
- The littles member @LIL LOXE hosted a Twitter space where @Wil shared his journey on what it’s like to be a founder and how mental health has played a part.
- The littles are still looking for new members to join their core team.
- Such roles include community manager, animator, game designer and more. You can go to this link in the discord to view all of the openings.
- Lurvli has also made a Twitter thread on what the team is looking for in a community manager.
Plans for 2022
Though nothing specific was mention, the team indicated lots more would be shared in 2022.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.