Latest News by Lou
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- The Legend of Cockpunch Reveals, Floor Plummets
- Bored Ape Sells For $680K to Prominent Yuga Collector
- Scottie Pippen To Launch Metaverse Sneakers with Orange Comet
- CyberKongz Moves Original 2D Art On-Chain
- Digital Collectibles Firm Raises $10M to Bring NFTs to Branded Loyalty Rewards Programs
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (1,259 ETH, 64.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (1,148 ETH, 13.60 ETH Floor Price)
- The Legend of COCKPUNCH (671 ETH, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (490 ETH, 6.51 ETH Floor Price)
- Azuki (370 ETH, 11.40 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 7:45 p.m. ET. utilizing OpenSea's NFT trading activity.
Gutter Cat Gang announced the next round of Gutter Juice mutation on Friday night, as the Clone Machine will start accepting DNA-2 Gutter Dog Clones on next Friday, December 16, at 4:20 p.m. ET. D1 Gutter Dog Clone holders will be able to upgrade to a D2 at this time.
Gutter Cat Gang previously opened the Clone Machine for Pigeons on November 29, Rats on November 8, and Cats on October 31. Gutter Dogs is the last species to be able to upgrade to D2.
Users will need a DNA-2 Gutter Juice, a D1 Clone, and another D1 to sacrifice to receive a D2 Dog Clone (and their unharmed D1 Clone will be returned).
HELIX Metaverse tweeted out a teaser video on Friday afternoon. The video included a preview of the "Taxi Job" in a testing game environment.
"Starting in January, we will release an updated Alpha Build for holders," reads the tweet. HELIX recently posted a PREMINT raffle for members of its partner communities (Goblintown, Illuminati NFT, Quirkies, mfers, and Rabittars) to enter and be eligible to play the HELIX alpha.