9dcc x Stapleverse Launching Web3 Fashion Collaboration
9dcc, the crypto-native luxury house founded by gmoney, is launching a Web3 fashion collaboration with Stapleverse, the NFT brand and platform of prominent sneakerhead and streetwear designer Jeff Staple, per Hypemoon and a tweet from @9dccxyz.
- 9dcc x @jeffstaple limited edition baseball caps
- Slated to be revealed on June 21 during Paris Fashion Week.
- Limited to 250 pieces
- Cap features metal hardware / an embedded NFC chip to allow for Web3-based integrations.
- On-chain integrations include unrevealed gamification aspects, a POAP and NFT pair that can be used to customize any owned SAPIENZ from the Stapleverse.
- Includes an embroidered pigeon illustration, an homage to STAPLE's iconic pigeon logo that also harkens back to Jeff Staple's infamous 2005 Nike SB Dunk Low Staple NYC Pigeon.
🎤 Founder Feedback
so much fomo rn. @9dccxyz poap channel been going OFF all day— gmoney.9dcc.eth (@gmoneyNFT) June 7, 2023