Aptos Unveils Artist Grant Program
Today, the Aptos Foundation announced the launch of a $20 million Artist Grants Program (AGP) to support artists and creators willing to bring their projects and passion to the Aptos Blockchain.
- Aptos' new $20 million Artist Grants Program is a rolling grants program designed for artists and creatives of all mediums and aims to increase activity on the Aptos Blockchain.
- The program will launch on the Aptos Foundation website, where creators can fill out this form to register their interest.
- Approved applicants will receive both funding and access to the infrastructure they need to make the most of the Aptos ecosystem, enjoying a direct line to Aptos’ core team for as-needed support.
- Aptos' equity-free grants enable artists to pursue their passion and earn additional revenue streams while utilizing web3 technology.
- Additionally, artists and creators selected to receive grants also have the ability to directly work with the Aptos Foundation to build out new programs to best support creators.
- The initiative will build on the $3 million in resources already delivered to artists looking to utilize blockchain and web3 at scale.
❗ Why It Matters
The Artist Grants Program provides funding, support, and access to resources for artists and creatives exploring new ecosystems (and blockchains) and gives them a support system to leverage. Success requires funding in both the short and long term, and the Aptos Foundation is using the AGP to incentivize creators to build on the Aptos Blockchain.
🎬 Take Action
Artists and creators interested in participating in the Artist Grant Program can register their interest by filling out this form, where they'll need to provide a description of their project, specify how much funding they're seeking, and indicate how their project benefits the broader Aptos ecosystem.