Coopahtroopa Announces Music NFT Launchpad
@Cooopahtroopa introduced a new Music NFT Launchpad on Friday with the opportunity for interested parties to apply to get involved. Coopahtroopa brought 10 artists together for the Launchpad to help them mint and sell their first Music NFT.
The program will prioritize underrepresented creators and is free to apply. Artists can apply to learn from first-hand experience from Music NFT creators. The Launchpad will feature a month-long education program, weekly workshops, and gas reimbursements for creators.
Applicants will be selected by a curated committee:
- Reo Cragun - Web3 artist and founder of the LNRZ DAO.
- Austin Hurwitz - Senior Vice President of the Venice Music Collective
- Charm Taylor - Multidisciplinary Artist, Curator, Educator, & Advocate Founder of Future South & Rising Sun MindBodySpirit Wellness. 😉
- Mija - International DJ and internet microcelebrity.
- Cece Palmquist - Events and operations at Catalog