Cryptoys Launching Star Wars Digital Collectibles
Cryptoys announced the upcoming release of Star Wars collectible digital toys today, in celebration of May the 4th (Star Wars Day).
- Cryptoys, a digital toy platform created by OnChain Studios, is partnering with Disney and Lucasfilm.
- The drop is on May 24th, and the blind packs will come in the form of Star Wars-inspired digital Holocrons.
- Includes 15 limited-edition Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and Darth Vader digital collectibles powered by the Flow blockchain.
- Each 3D animated collectible comes in one of 15 rarity skins that span the history of the Star Wars universe.
- Priced at $39.99 each, with major credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay accepted worldwide (a 5% processing fee is applied at checkout).
❗ Why It Matters
When those in the Web3 space ponder how more people will ever be onboarded into the space, one of the answers is to bring on brands that people are already familiar with. And the power of Star Wars intellectual property speaks for itself. By combining the Star Wars brand with an interactive unboxing experience and the ability to make purchases with standard payment methods rather than crypto, Cryptoys is ensuring that many will be looking forward to the May 24th launch.
🎬 Take Action
Visit starwars.cryptoys.com to sign up for updates.
🎤 Community Quotes
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.