Friday Night NFT Recap | Top News and Market Movers
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Ryan Carson's NFT Fund Sweeps Moonbirds for $789K
- OpenSea Co-Founder to Step Away
- Coinbase NFT Introduces Curated Drops
- OpenSea Expands Attribute-Based Offers
- 50 New Squiggles Were Minted Today
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- God Hates NFTees (205 ETH)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (191 ETH)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (153 ETH)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (140 ETH)
- Karma Monkey (118 ETH)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Llamascape Land (41%)
- Gridcraft Genesis (32%)
- Bastard Gan Punks (31%)
- Jenkins the Valet (22%)
- Everai (19%)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Karma Monkey (-23%)
- Metroverse Blackout (-12%)
- Bulls & Apes Project (-11%)
- Milady Maker (-8%)
- ASM Brains (-7%)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:50 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.