NFT Evening Report | Moonbirds CC0 and Meta NFT Integrations
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- NFTs Public Domain Sells for $15 million, Second Largest Sale All Time
- Mark Zuckerberg Announces NFT Integrations for Coinbase and Dapper
- Potatoz Staking Goes Live Next Week
- Art Blocks Next Curated Drop Is From Maya Man
- Moonbirds and Oddities Moving to CC0 Public License
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (405 ETH, 75.95 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (296 ETH, 16.7 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (202 ETH, 81.75 ETH Floor Price)
- The Potatoz (161 ETH, 1.6 ETH Floor Price)
- Ledger Market Genesis Pass (92 ETH, 0.57 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Degen Toonz (24%, 0.59 ETH Floor Price)
- loomlocknft (Wassies) (19%, 0.62 ETH Floor Price)
- Wilder Moto Genesis (19%, 0.49 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoNinja Partners (18%, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Gray Boys (17%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Jenkins The Valey (-7%, 0.9 ETH Floor Price)
- Chimpers (-7%, 1.45 ETH Floor Price)
- VeeFriends Series 2 (-7%, 0.42 ETH Floor Price)
- Steady Stack Titans Official (6%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- NFT Worlds (6%, 0.85 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.