NFT Evening Report | Moonbirds Sees Most Volume
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Moonbirds Floor Plummets Amid Future Proof Conference
- DigiDaigaku Teases Airdrop for Holders This Friday
- Cool Cats Teases Partnership With Arc8 by GAMEE
- DeGods, y00ts Twitter Accounts Suspended in Possible Attack
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Moonbirds (69 ETH, 13.9 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (67 ETH, 67.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Prisoners of War (63 ETH, 0.05 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (32 ETH, 7.04 ETH Floor Price)
- Fog by Process Grey (25 ETH, 4.35 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Wassieverse (56%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Anticyclone by William Mapan (22%, 6.7 ETH Floor Price)
- Castaways - The Raft (19.73%, 8.98 ETH Floor Price)
- On1 Force (24%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- The Potatoz (13%, 1.35 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- CryptoSimeji (-12%, 0.2 ETH Floor Price)
- Finiliar (-10%, 0.2 ETH Floor Price)
- Todd James Art Party Official (-10%, 0.73 ETH Floor Price)
- Private Jet Pyjama Party (-7%, 0.65 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku (-7%, 12.5 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 10:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.