NFT Evening Report | Mutant Ape Leads the Way
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- ConsenSys Founder: We Will Not Exploit, Monetize IP Data
- CyberBrokers Community Project Mints Monday
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (1,890 ETH, 12.05 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (1,392 ETH, 65.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (469 ETH, 7.8 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (365 ETH, 65.95 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Kennel Club (325 ETH, 5.41 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- CPG Pop by Crypto Packaged Goods (64%, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
- Primitives by Aranda/Lasch (45%, 1.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Neo Tokyo: Outer Identities (33%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Jenkins the Valet (21%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- The Blitnauts (20%, 2.4 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- 3D Invisible Friends (-20%, 0.87 ETH Floor Price)
- Right Click Share by XCOPY (-13%, 0.69 ETH Floor Price)
- KPRverse (-11%, 0.24 ETH Floor Price)
- Dr. Ji Official (-9%, 1 ETH Floor Price)
- Valhalla (-7%, 0.58 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 10:45 p.m. ET. utilizing OpenSea's NFT trading activity.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.