NFT Evening Report | Seven Bored Apes Lost in Hack
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- NFTfi Successfully Deploys UI Patch
- Decentraland Opens RSVPs for its Metaverse Music Festival
- OpenSea CFO Announces Departure on Social Media
- 'Laszlo' Loses Seven Bored Apes in Hack
- BAYC Sandbox Game Open for Sneak Peek
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Street Machine (312 ETH, 0.20 ETH Floor Price)
- goblintown.wtf (87 ETH, 1.04 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (70 ETH, 66.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (63 ETH, 15.55 ETH Floor Price)
- The Chimpsons (57 ETH, 0.07 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Street Machine (45%, 0.20 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Genesis Adventure Key Castaways (21%, 0.79 ETH Floor Price)
- Rectangles (For Herbert) by Jeff Davis (17%, 0.21 ETH Floor Price)
- VeeFriends Series 2 (13%, 0.39 ETH Floor Price)
- mcgoblin.wtf (12%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- MekaVerse (-12%, 0.29 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (-6%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- PREMINT Collectors Pass (-6%, 0.31 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored & Dangerous (-5%, 0.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Project Atama Genesis (-4%, 0.90 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.