NFT Evening Report | Small Volumes, Big Storylines
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- ApeCoin DAO Recommends New Election Process
- Final 'Where My Vans Go' Auction Starts
- Magic Eden Adds Whitelist Tool
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Ethereum Name Service (109 ETH)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (90 ETH, 72.69 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (70 ETH, 62 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (67 ETH, 1.80 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (64 ETH, 6.20 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Volted Dragons Sailors Club (65%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Avalon by rOzkO (26%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- Killa Bears (20%, 1.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Satoshi Island Land Deed NFT (9%, 0.87 ETH Floor Price)
- Tykes (9%, 2.82 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- 10KTF Combat Gear (-27%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- Prime Ape Planet (-17%, 0.29 ETH Floor Price)
- RASTER by itsgalo (-12%, 0.75 ETH Floor Price)
- 0n1 Force (-10%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Bones by Jarritos (-9%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.