NFT Morning Minute | CloneX Leads Quiet Weekend
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
If you touched grass this weekend, you didn't miss anything in the NFT market. Trading volume was very low, with just 6,413 ETH traded on OpenSea on Sunday, the lowest ETH level since mid-September and the lowest day in USD terms of 2022.
With that lack of volume, not many project floors made much headway and most chopped on the weekend.
The biggest winner of the weekend was likely CloneX, sitting at 9.4 ETH this morning and holding its gains since "Project Animus" was teased on Friday (with its pending airdrop).
In Solana news, DeGods and y00ts founder Frank DeGods made headlines with his announcement to drop royalties to 0 percent, a controversial decision that was the main topic on NFT Twitter yesterday. The market did not love the news, with y00ts down ~10 percent to 117 SOL and DeGods down ~5 percent to 324 SOL.
NFT Total Volume*
- Otherdeed (371 ETH, 1.77 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (307 ETH, 77.8 ETH Floor Price)
- CloneX (298 ETH, 9.4 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (210 ETH, 15.6 ETH Floor Price)
- Kitaro World (153 ETH, 0.23 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- Kitaro World (68%, 0.23 ETH Floor Price)
- RTFKT PodX (57%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- Capsule House (38%, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- Dolce & Gobbana (32%, 0.57 ETH Floor Price)
- NFT Worlds (28%, 0.9 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- Jenkins The Valet (-15%, 0.57 ETH Floor Price)
- Fontana by Harvey Rayner (-14%, 1.5 ETH Floor Price)
- 10KTF Gucci Grails (-12%, 0.6 ETH Floor Price)
- VeeFriends (-10%, 5.75 ETH Floor Price)
- Looki (-8.5%, 0.92 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints
- "QWERTY" by Tara Donovan (1 p.m. ET)
The top mint to watch today will be "QWERTY" by Tara Donovan, which is an Art Blocks x Pace Gallery collaboration. This is just the second collab project in this new partnership, and the first project "Petro National" holds a 2.3 ETH floor (and was above 4 ETH for a long time). With recent Art Blocks success and some solid tailwinds, there will be plenty of eyes on this mint today.
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages are last 24 hours. There is a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.