OpenSea Pro Adds Data Visualization with Bubblemaps
OpenSea Pro announced the integration of Bubblemaps, a data visualization tool that allows users to view the biggest holders of a project and view the relationships between wallets.
- Bubblemaps is a supply auditing tool for DeFi tokens and NFTs, with data visualization in the form of bubbles making blockchain data easier to understand.
- Connect the dots between the top 150 holders of a collection by observing on-chain relations and activities.
- OpenSea Pro users have the ability to follow holder behavior more easily, with increased overall transparency across projects.
❗ Why It Matters
One of the pillars of the Web3 is the idea that transparency is heightened as every action is recorded on the blockchain. OpenSea Pro's Bubblemaps feature takes blockchain data analysis a step further by adding a visualization component.
🖼️ The Big Picture
OpenSea has pushed OpenSea Pro as a more trader-friendly platform, and this feature ties nicely into that narrative, along with the improved item hoverable upgrade yesterday (hovering over an item’s thumbnail or name on OpenSea Pro now gives an overview of its last purchase price, current owner, rarity score, and top traits).
OpenSea Pro's minor moves aren't splashy announcements like a token drop (wen?) or Blur's peer-to-peer perpetual lending protocol Blend, but they do contribute to the improvement of the overall user experience.
🎬 Take Action
See how it works, using the BAYC collection as an example:
- See the Bubblemaps section under the Analytics tab of the collection: pro.opensea.io/collection/boredapeyachtclub/analytics
- Watch Bubblemaps' Youtube video analyzing BAYC: "Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTS SENT FOR FREE?"
🎤 Founder Feedback
More of this coming soon— Lorens 💎🧹 (@LorensHuculak) May 4, 2023
🧠 Learn More
- Bubblemaps site - bubblemaps.io
- Bubblemaps Twitter - @bubblemaps