Reddit Super Bowl LVII Collection Passes 1M Mints
The Super Bowl LVII x Reddit Collectible Avatars collection recently passed 1 million mints ahead of the big game this weekend.
❗Why It Matters
Reddit was one of the key onboarding platforms to web3 in 2022 when its collectible avatar NFTs first burst onto the scene, and we are seeing that trend continue with this week's Super Bowl collection.
🔎 The Deets
- The Super Bowl collection follows a similar collection Reddit released around the 2022 World Cup. The Reddit World Cup collection contains 1.4 million NFTs spanning across 965,832 unique wallets.
- The Super Bowl collection has currently traded 4 ETH in secondary volume, despite being free to claim, with 974 NFTs currently listed for sale on OpenSea.
⚡ Take Action
- To claim your Super Bowl NFT, first create a Reddit account, then visit this page.
- You will be instructed to claim either a Chiefs, Eagles, "Super Fans" or "Champs" version of the NFT.
- The collectible will be stored in your vault on Reddit.
🕳️ Go Deeper