Wagmi-san and PUMA Revive the Slipstream Sneaker
Wagmi-san and PUMA are reviving the Slipstream sneaker, and the journey includes digital and physical elements, as announced in a tweet by @10KTFshop.
- The Grailed PUMA Slipstream journey requires a Mint Pass.
- Mint Passes are burned for an NFT tailored to a supported PFP.
- Use this NFT in Battle.town Missions and redeem matching 1:1 physical sneakers.
- Only 2,000 Mint Passes are available during the primary sale via allowlist registration.
- Allowlist registration ends April 27, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. PT; the sale begins at 3:00 p.m. PT.
- Mint Passes expire on May 9, 2023.
- Wallet addresses assigned by PREMINT will be eligible to purchase a Grailed PUMA Slipstream Mint Pass for 200 $APE.
❗ Why It Matters
The original Slipstream was released as a high-performance basketball shoe in 1987, and now Wagmi-san is collaborating with Puma to give fans a "phygital" experience: a Grailed PUMA Slipstream NFT that can be redeemed for Grailed PUMA Slipstream limited-edition physical sneakers.
🎬 Take Action
Holders should select the appropriate allowlist sign-up as there are two separate PREMINTS:
- 1,475 spots for 10KTF holders with the Grailed, Enlisted, or Gucci Grail roles: premint.xyz/copy-10ktf-x-puma-10ktf/
- 500 spots for Puma Nitro Collection holders with Nitro role: premint.xyz/10KTF-x-PUMA-nitro/
To qualify for a PREMINT allowlist spot, you must hold an $APE balance of at least 200 $APE at the time of registration, but wallet balances falling below the validation limit before registration ends are not disqualified.