Azuki's Chiru Labs Files Two Trademark Applications
Chiru Labs, the creators of the Azuki NFT collection, have filed two U.S. trademark applications for Hilumia and 9 Lives Arcade, as reported by Twitter user @NeerMcD this morning.
❗ Why it Matters
The two applications provide a look into the project's future plans,
🧐 Wait, What?
- Hilumia is the recently announced metaverse city built by the Azuki community.
- Not much is known about the 9 Lives Arcade yet, other than it "bridges fans of old classics and enthusiasts of modern gaming."
🔍 The Deets
The applications contain a lot of overlap, with each application referencing the following items:
- Downloadable game software, computer software for electronic transfer of digital tokens
- Merch including beanies, cardigans, hats, hoodies, pants, shirts, etc.
- Providing online non-downloadable computer software for use as a digital token wallet
🕳️ Go Deeper