Azuki's Chiru Labs Files Two Trademark Applications
In this post
Chiru Labs, the creators of the Azuki NFT collection, have filed two U.S. trademark applications for Hilumia and 9 Lives Arcade, as reported by Twitter user @NeerMcD this morning.
❗ Why it Matters
The two applications provide a look into the project's future plans,
🧐 Wait, What?
- Hilumia is the recently announced metaverse city built by the Azuki community.
- Not much is known about the 9 Lives Arcade yet, other than it "bridges fans of old classics and enthusiasts of modern gaming."
🔍 The Deets
The applications contain a lot of overlap, with each application referencing the following items:
- Downloadable game software, computer software for electronic transfer of digital tokens
- Merch including beanies, cardigans, hats, hoodies, pants, shirts, etc.
- Providing online non-downloadable computer software for use as a digital token wallet
🕳️ Go Deeper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.