CryptoSkulls NFT Prices & Overview
CryptoSkulls is a collection of 10,000-pixel skulls released on the Etheruem blockchain in 2019. It is said that they are the second-ever generated 10,000 PFP collection behind only CryptoPunks. Every CryptoSkull is a playable token in the team's Gold of Skulls game.
The team says, "This game will be the first game where the uniqueness of the collectible token will affect the uniqueness of the player." From the collection, 1,000 tokens are marked as "Game Token," enabling extra features in the game. A coin by the name of Gold of Skulls ($GSK) has been developed to back the game with a total supply of 10,000,000.
Holders will be able to use $GSK on NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea. The tokenomics of the project are as follows:
- Gold of Skulls in-game rewards - 5,500,000 GSK (55%)
- Community Support (eligible if holding at least one token) - 1,500,000 (15%)
- Development Grants - 1,250,000 (12.5%)
- PR/Marketing/Liquidity- 1,000,000 (10%)
- Team - 500,000 (5%)
- Liquidity Pool- 250,000 (2.5%)