Decentraland Preps for Metaverse Fashion Week
In this post
Decentraland has revealed its lineup for the upcoming Metaverse Fashion Week, as reported by Forbes.
❗ Why It Matters
A number of the biggest brands in fashion with be working with Decentraland to put their unique mark on the metaverse.
🔍 Need to Know
Here are the brands that have been confirmed to be participating in the event, which is scheduled to take place between March 28-31.
- Tommy Hilfiger: AI-generated fashion, plus a community competition judged by Mr. Hilfiger.
- Dundas: DRESSX wearables and UME avatars.
- Dolce & Gabbana: will feature winning designs from its digital design competition.
- DKNY: art gallery, pizzeria and rooftop lounge.
- adidas: will debut a "community focused experience bringing together owners of its Virtual Gear digital fashion collection."
- Alo Yoga: yoga and meditation sessions.
- MVFW: partnerships with DRESSX and The Fabricant.
- Altr: will stage a "culturally geared activation."
- COACH: collabs with web3 artists.
- Clarks: "Clarks Arcade" nostalgic activities.
- Gaian: digital store.
- Diesel & HAPE: interactive party with wearable NFT airdrops.
This year, we are incredibly honored to continue the legacy of Metaverse Fashion Week. We are seeing the return of many luxury fashion houses, and also the emergence and elevation of digitally native fashion. We are excited to see some of the world's greatest fashion minds engaging in the future of fashion, and what it can mean for their communities.Dr. Giovanna Graziosi Casimiro
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.