Own Your Dooplication
The Doodles team created a self-custody guide for Dooplication, which Doodles co-founder poopie tweeted this afternoon.
What It Means
The self-custody Dooplication guide is for those who want full custody and self-control of their wearable NFTs, instead of relying on a custody solution operated by another party (like the Dapper wallet).
❗Why It Matters
The Doodles 2 launch on Flow brought mixed signals from the community, with many voicing concerns over the "centralized" foundations of the Flow blockchain. The self-custody solution provides an alternative measure - albeit a highly technical one - to housing Doodles 2 assets.
With safety and security always a paramount issue, please proceed with caution and remember that Doodles itself outlines that "this is not supported by Doodles."
🎬 Take Action
Please see the guide to follow the steps appropriately and safely, but an abridged version is provided below for simplicity:
- Download and set up Lilico wallet.
- Initialize your account with smart contracts to receive wearables NFTs.
- Send a Dooplication transaction on Ethereum via Etherscan.
- View wearables you received on the Find.xyz marketplace.
- Explore additional marketplaces with lending features.
🧠 Learn More